Team Leader (m/w/d) GPS
Unser AngebotWe guarantee you an innovative organisation where personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of strong results for SD Worx – at both a national and international level. We naturally offer the appropriate remuneration and extralegal benefits.
Zürich is the economic heart of Switzerland. Located on the shores of lake Zürich, the city offers all the amenities of an international hub with the impressive Alpine Mountains in near sight.
Ihre AufgabenYour range of tasks include:
- Ensuring transparent and pro-active communication, internally (within the MS team which is spread over two international locations, with AMS, project resources, steerco) as well as with the client stakeholders (country lead, payroll, HR, third parties)
- Managing a group of payroll consultants within a virtual team (8-10 people in two locations: Zürich Switzerland and Zwickau Germany) as well as external consultants
- Pro-active capacity planning for business as usual (vacation, backup planning) as well as for various peaks throughout the payroll year
- Contributing to an appropriate training policy, monitoring reports and conducting performance reviews
- Identify improvement areas in organization, structuring and staffing of account
- Ensuring process discipline, follow up and timeline adherence
- Monitoring the continuous optimisation of processes, updating of documentation and adherence to the Service Level Agreements (KPIs)
- Supervising and documenting project-related testing activities in software projects
- Actively support the project leader of the account’s large and complex Year-End
- Acting as interface and translator between MS, AMS, Operating and Project resources
Ihre QualifikationenIn order to be successful in this role, we expect that you:
- Are willing to work on site in Zurich, Switzerland
- Have a strong interest in payroll and social security issues and wish to work in an international B2B environment
- Have several years of relevant experience in a complex, international SAP payroll environment, experience with foreign payroll is a plus
- Have a solid command of German and English, French is a plus
- Possess strong communication skills in a consistent, pro-active manner to various stakeholders
- Have a keen interest in people management, team development and communication
- Have a deep understanding of process optimization
- Possess advanced Excel skills and possess a general affinity for software
Interessiert?If this position could draw your interest and your qualifications correspond to our requirements, we look forward to receiving your significant application under specification of your earliest start date as well as your expected salary.
Contact us via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our online form.
Your contact throughout the application procedure is Mr. Merlin Friedrich 0375 56080-134
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
SD Worx GmbH Recruiting Gewerbestraße 19, 08115 Lichtentanne Deutschland
Herr Merlin Friedrich
+49 375 56080 134