SAP Expert Payroll Consultants Application Maintenance - Competence Center Poland
What we offer
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Your tasksWorking environment
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for SAP Expert Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team.
Based in our new Competence Center in Poland, you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Belgium or Germany.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance tasks with existing customers.
- Take up a role as SAP Payroll consultant in implementation projects for our customers, more specifically in Time Management and / or (post) payroll projects.
- Ensure the continuity and correct functioning of implemented processes, systems and tools.
- Provide regular support and advice to clients.
- You have 5-10 years’ experience with processes and/or maintenance in SAP HCM (Time Management and/or (Post) Payroll).
- You have a very solid knowledge of (SAP) Belgian or German payroll and/or (post)payroll processes.
- You are a passionate person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You can work autonomously, and you are well organized.
- You are stress resistant and flexible.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
- You are known for your problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can understand and communicate in English (minimum B2 Level).
- You have excellent knowledge in Dutch or German (mandatory).
Interested?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Frau Jennifer Schön