Senior BI Engineer - Competence Center Poland
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenWorking environment
For our new Competence Center in Poland, SD Worx is looking for Senior BI Engineer.
Understanding the potential of a more elaborate data offering, as customers have an increasing demand in this area, SD Worx initiated a significant investment, renewing and vastly expanding its offering on Data & Insight products and services.
The development of the new technological solutions will be done in a true agile approach: with close feedback from various pilot customers, short iterations, and a constant focus for customer benefits and value, and thus also SD Worx business value.
The team we’ll be putting together needs to be both professional and experienced in the supporting disciplines (data engineering, data governance, hr analytics, product development, …) and flexible (t-shaped, business minded, customer centric).
The challenge ahead demands for a team of people with a can-do mentality, that will be building a cathedral, not cutting rocks.
Ihre QualifikationenTechnical expertise
- 5+ years of strong experience in delivering BI and Data solutions
- Significant experience with PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience with cloud enabled BI, Snowflake and Azure
- Relevant tool exerience: Docker, Git, Python, c# NET Core, ADF, SSIS, Sql Server,
- Relevant techniques: Test Driven Development, CI/CD
- Solid experience on data modelling, and the architecture of data streams
- Knowing both the classic Kimball style BI as big data principles and techniques
- Being aware there is no single right or wrong architectural approach, it is key to understand various architectural patterns without being religious about it
- Appreciating the various non-functional requirements for large IT solutions
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: email@example.com.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Frau Jennifer Schön