Senior Data Engineer - Competence Center Poland
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenWorking environment
For our new Competence Center in Poland, SD Worx is looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
Understanding the potential of a more elaborate data offering, as customers have an increasing demand in this area, SD Worx initiated a significant investment, renewing and vastly expanding its offering on Data & Insight products and services.
The development of the new technological solutions will be done in a true agile approach: with close feedback from various pilot customers, short iterations, and a constant focus for customer benefits and value, and thus also SD Worx business value.
The team we’ll be putting together needs to be both professional and experienced in the supporting disciplines (data engineering, data governance, hr analytics, product development, …) and flexible (t-shaped, business minded, customer centric).
The challenge ahead demands for a team of people with a can-do mentality, that will be building a cathedral, not cutting rocks.
- Ability to analyze existing systems and applications, assessing data structures and data quality, and translating this information into relevant datamodels for analytical purposes
- Ability to acquire, structure and summarize insights on existing systems and processes
- Understand relevance of data quality, techniques for monitoring data quality, and processes and mechanisms for improving it
- Strong experience in working with various relational databases
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
- Solid experience on relational and dimensional data modelling
- Being aware there is no single right or wrong architectural approach, it is key to understand various architectural patterns without being religious about it
- Experience on data analysis in an HR context would be a plus
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Frau Jennifer Schön