Senior DevOps Engineer - Competence Center Poland
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenWorking environment
For our new Competence Center in Poland, SD Worx is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
You will work within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Development, implementation, administration and daily management of DevOps related development tools
- Creation of applications to automate and speed up common tasks developer teams have to perform (code quality analysis and reporting, process deviation reports, ...)
- Support activities and support the developers regarding continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Offer guidance to junior developers
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience on windows platforms
- Deep knowledge of .NET development in C# as well as .NET core development in C#
- Deep knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies currently being used in our custom applications: API’s in .net Core, Angular, Asp.NET Core, Axios for Api calls, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Devops api endpoints, ClosedXML, Dapper, Restsharp, SQL Server & SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), Typescript
- Good understanding of development tools like visual studio
- Understanding of Unit Testing
- Ability to create, review and debug Azure DevOps build pipelines, ability to create Azure DevOps release pipelines
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell and/or Python scripting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to in a scrum (Agile) squad
- DevOps mindset
- Good communication skills and stress resistance
- Good English skills
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Frau Jennifer Schön