Agile Software Engineer Full Stack Platform Data - Competence Center Poland
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenWorking environment
For our new Competence Center in Poland, SD Worx is looking for Agile Software Engineers Full Stack, level medior or senior, to work for our Platform Data Tribe.
You will work within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication.
More than ever, digital interaction is part of our day to day (professional) live. It’s SD Worx‘s ambition to provide our customers a consistent experience cross the different interaction channels they use to touch base with the SD Worx products, be it via our portals, mobile app or conversational interfaces. Within our digital channels strategy we focus on user experience, growth of our user base and retention of our users.
- Functional and technical understanding and analysis of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are clearly understood
- Development of these user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way of working with feeling for UI/UX and focus on the customer
- Design and development of software modules and business process logic
- Take the total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
Ihre QualifikationenTechnical Competencies:
- Experience in development
- Familiar with Azure DevOps, Azure Technologies, Oauth
- Will and ability to learn new skills if necessary, eager to learn in general
- Interest in new technologies and participation in international and cross-functional teams
- Adapter of the agile principles
- Willing to work in an international team
- Mature professional: someone who is autonomous, proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to challenge proposed solutions and ways of working
- Ability to take a pragmatic approach in order to come up with solutions which are simple and feasible
- Keep the end user in mind
- Result driven
- Good English language skills
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: email@example.com.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Frau Jennifer Schön