PMO Change Consultant (m/w/d)
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenThe global Project Management Office within the Division Operations & Shared Services is responsible to develop and embed the project management methodology and Implementation Methods for all customer projects and take it to the next level.
The team complements the implementation and applications management capabilities by creating a hub to provide oversight to the multiple customer projects we embark on and to create a focus for reporting, control of risks and issues and continious improvement initiatives.
A critical role supporting Implementation teams cross country, providing operational, compliance and governance services in line with the SD Worx Way methodology and lead in design & roll-out of continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
- SD Worx Way implementation methodology activities assigned to the PMO
- Agile approach to leading and delivering continual improvement PMO initiatives together with the PM knowledge hub, embedding initiatives
- Provide training and maintain awareness on SD Worx way PMO standard processes
- Provide training and advise in the SD Worx implementation methodology & PM processes
- Prepare Implementation KPIs and provide intelligent insight highlighting potential risk to team goals and targets
- Manage1 or 2 small customer projects
- Quality control on project reporting (eg Tableau) and financial status reporting
- Govern, monitor and record implementation gateway checks ensuring the exit criteria has been achieved for projects and enforce SD Worx standards.
- Manage the accurate set up of all internal systems required to track implementation projects and small changes
- Support sales teams regarding questions methodology/approach
- Highly organised professional with good communication skills
- 5 years’ experience working in a project environment delivering professional implementation services
- Passionate about improving processes and develop best practice approaches
- Combining change management skills with good leadership skills
- Customer oriented attitude and able to build and maintain trust, collaborative and flexible with the ability to connect to internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active and result-oriented mindset
- Experience working in highly flexible environment
- Eager to facilitate community building and knowledge sharing
- Microsoft Office – intermediate level Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint content administration
- Language skills: confident in English. German, Dutch and/or French is a plus
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Berlin, Dreieich, Dresden, Leipzig, Magdeburg, München, Würzburg, Zwickau / Lichtentanne
SD Worx GmbH Recruiting Gewerbestraße 19, 08115 Lichtentanne Deutschland
Frau Jennifer Schön
+49 375 56080134