Senior Implementation Consultant (m/w/d)
- Challenging, responsible tasks and exciting projects
- Career and development opportunities in an international company
- Intensive on-the-job training
- Position within an ambitious team with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive and modern working environment and state of the art equipment
- Best compatibility of family and career through flexible working time models
Ihre AufgabenAs Senior Implementation Consultant you will lead the delivery and transition from implementation CoE to Operations of CoreHR, ensuring service levels are achieved and operations are able to deliver to the agreed target operating model. You will help develop the SD Worx strategy and the SRP and LRP objectives ensuring all resources under their management are informed of the strategic direction for the organisation and recommend modifications to our Product set and understand the Product Roadmap. You will also contribute to the day to day management of the Implementation community and champion’s forum development, succession planning and performance management activities against the Implementation skills framework.
- Lead CoreHR projects of mid-size/complexity, or workstreams within a major programme, or a change control project or supporting a Principal Consultant or Programme Manager to ensure all milestones are met within contractual, time, quality and budgetary constraints.
- Troubleshoot customer issues utilising the appropriate people or resources required for a prompt resolution.
- Build customer relationships to ensure maximisation of future revenues and business profit.
- Understand and anticipate the customer needs and environment and support the recommendation of ‘value added’ solutions to the customer.
- Manage external strategic third party partner and supplier relationships.
- Support the management of internal inter departmental relationships and senior management team stakeholders.
- Identify potential strategic and commercial opportunities and solutions for SD Worx to offer its target markets.
- Work proactively as a team member across the department, offer coaching and support to junior members of the practice as necessary.
- Impart technical knowledge to contribute to product development.
- Where appropriate, undertake full line management responsibilities for individual consultants, or a team, including recruitment, performance management, resource assignment, sales pipeline review and revenue forecasting, personal development planning and other line management activities to drive objectives, drive internal progression and support colleague engagement.
- Maintain budgetary responsibility for all implementations or cost centres under their control.
- Champion and make recommendations for the SD Worx Implementation Framework and supporting methodologies so they evolve in line with corporate strategy and new service propositions.
- Act as Implementation role model and promote the corporate strategy, SD Worx Values and ensuring a highly motivated team environment is created so that clients’ receive excellent service and support thus maintaining customer NPS.
- Establish, maintain and follow procedures within the team that satisfy company and ISO 9001 requirements.
- To comply with SD Worx Security Policies for the maintenance of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and to correct personal data.
- Proven evidence of experience operating at a senior level within a consultancy or implementation environment
- Coaching and people development skills with demonstrable evidence of leading mid-size teams or projects
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at senior management level through highly effective communication and relationship skills
- Track record of excellent organisational, time management and budgetary control
- To have achieved the required competencies and behaviours in the Implementation Behavioural Framework.
Interessiert?If you are interested in this position, please forward us your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including your salary expectation.
Your person to contact is Mrs. Jennifer Schön, e-mail: email@example.com.
zum frühestmöglichen Eintrittstermin
Berlin, Dreieich, Dresden, Leipzig, Magdeburg, München, Würzburg, Zwickau / Lichtentanne
SD Worx GmbH Recruiting Gewerbestraße 19, 08115 Lichtentanne Deutschland
Frau Jennifer Schön
+49 375 56080134